Mulit-award-winnig luxury accommodation Bright
For the discerning guest, these three luxury self-contained cottages are only a level 500-650m walk to the cafe, restaurant and shopping precinct of Bright. Each luxury cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms enabling up to 6 guests to stay.
VICTORIAN TOURISM AWARDS
- 2013 RACV People's Choice Award for Victoria (Gest Satisfaction) & Hall of Fame
- 2012 RACV People's Choice Award for Victoria (Guest Satisfaction)
- 2011 RACV People's Choice Award for Victoria (Service)
- 2010 RACV People's Choice Award for Victoria (Guest Satisfaction)
- 5 star rating from 10 reviews on Trip Advisor
- 98% "guest satisfaction" rating from over 200 reviews on the RACV Website
For a bottle of wine, book online
In saves us time if you book online so our reward to you as a way of thanks is a bottle of wine. In notes for your online booking just stipulate shiraz or sav blanc (or a box of chocolates for non wine drinkers). Don't forget to add the first name of each guest for our welcome letter and ages of infants/children for DVD and selection of reading books.
Off-peak 3 or more night special can be booked online and also off-peak weekly specials in February for all sized groups.
3 or fewer nights before your stay save 10% including our standard 3 or more night special and our Stay 5/Pay 4 from a Sunday special (excluding Stay 3/Pay 2 and February specials) Does not apply to one night bookings.
OUR BEST SPECIAL save $130pn - $205pn
In our quietest month of the year, February, our 7 or more night rate drops to $155pn for a couple, $175pn for a family of 4, $195pn for 4 adults to $235pn for up to 6 guests or Stay 3/Pay 2 based on our 2 night rate from $190pn. . Stay3/Pay 2 also available from late January, all February late May and early June (see availability calendar and book online).
Each cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps from 1-6 guests.
- abalina 1 and 2-on-rotary are suitable for families as each has 2 queen beds and 2 king single beds. Premium abalina on cobden suits 1-3 couples, older families or singles with a king bed and 2 queen beds.
- Each cottage is as self-contained as your own home (including many pantry items). abalina 1 and 2-on-rotary are often booked by groups holidaying together as the rear courtyards can be opened between the cottages for easy access.
- abalina 1-on-rotary and premium abalina-on-cobden each have the facility of having 2 ensuites, a bonus for 2 couples or 2 singles staying in the one cottage. Go to cottages on the menu for a full photo gallery of each cottage, a comprehensive list of inclusions and a floorplan.
- a waffle robe and two pillows (pillow menu) per adult guest, a litre of milk, butter, jams, vegemte and honey (just bring a loaf of bread and your favourite cereal and your breakfast will be set). Many panty items make getting away quickly a breeze.
- Great 3, 5 and 7 night specials means at various times of the year a wide range of budgets can be met.
- abalina 1 and 2 form a boutique development of only 2 detached cottages while abalina-on-cobden is on its own separate block of land but only a 150m walk to the other two cottages.
"Just pack your clothes and toothbrush and make a quick getaway"